Want to become a NALCAB member?
NALCAB - The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders represents and serves a geographically and ethnically diverse group of nonprofit community development and asset building organizations that are anchor institutions in our nation's Latino communities. NALCAB members are experts in implementing responsible, market-based strategies for creating jobs, developing neighborhood assets and building family wealth. They include affordable housing developers, micro-lenders, economic development corporations and consumer counseling agencies.
NALCAB's mission is to build financial and real estate assets as well as human and technology resources in Latino families, communities and organizations. NALCAB achieves this mission by supporting and coordinating the work of its members. Specifically, NALCAB adds value for its members by achieving the following goals:
Support Our Members
- Increase access to capital
- Build Organizational Capacity and Project Readiness
- Organize Consortia and Peer to Peer Learning
Create a National Forum
- Host National Conferences and Regional Summits
- Maintain a National Network and Inform Stakeholders
- Publish Best Practices and Foster Innovation
Invest in Leadership
- Provide Professional Training and Development Opportunities
- Support the NALCAB Colegio: A Fellowship Program
- Implement a Community Development Internship
Annual Membership Dues
- Organizations with Annual Budgets below $250,000: $250
- Organizations with Annual Budgets from $250,000 to $750,000: $500
- Organizations with Annual Budgets above $750,000 to $3 million: $750
- Organizations with Annual Budgets above $3 million: $1,000
Leadership Member: $5,000
A Leadership Member is an organization that deeply understands NALCAB's mission and seeks to establish its legacy, in part, by investing in NALCAB's work to advance asset building policy and practice for Latino communities throughout the United States. Leadership Members recognize that their investment in NALCAB produces benefits not only for their own institution but also allows NALCAB to support small and emerging organizations.
NALCAB encourages member organizations that have realized more than $1 million dollars in revenue as a direct result of NALCAB's work to become Leadership Members. Leadership Members will be recognized on NALCAB's website and in the annual report.
For more information on NALCAB membership, please contact:
Membership Services Assistant