Not for profit organizations that provide or seek to provide asset building products and services in predominately Latino communities are eligible for Full Membership if they have a Latino(a) executive leader and meet one of the two following criteria:
- Have meaningful Latino representation on the Board of Directors OR
- Serve a substantial Latino population.
Full Members are eligible to vote in elections for NALCAB’s Board of Directors.
Not for profit organizations that provide or seek to provide asset building products and services in predominately Latino communities that do not meet the criteria for full membership may become affiliate members. Affiliate members receive the same benefits of membership as full members, but are not eligible to vote for the NALCAB Board of Directors.
Annual Membership Fees Categories
Membership fees are due annually and are determined by the member organization’s annual budget size:
- Organizations with Annual Budgets below $250,000: $250
- Organizations with Annual Budgets from $250,000 to $750,000: $500
- Organizations with Annual Budgets above $750,000 to $3 million: $750
- Organizations with Annual Budgets above $3 million: $1,000
A Leadership Member is an organization that deeply understands NALCAB's mission and seeks to establish its legacy, in part, by investing in NALCAB's work to advance asset building policy and practice for Latino communities throughout the United States. Leadership Members recognize that their investment in NALCAB produces benefits, not only for their own institution, but also allows NALCAB to support small and emerging organizations.
NALCAB encourages member organizations that have realized more than $1 million dollars in revenue as a direct result of NALCAB's work to become Leadership Members. Leadership Members will be recognized on NALCAB's website and in the annual report.
- Leadership Membership: $5,000
For more information about NALCAB's membership,